Bee with Mings Designer's Club

Good day lovely designers
Welcome back to my page it's been a while since my last page but today I have exciting news.
Come and join Bee with Mings club, where we as designers meet once a month and meet like minded people we are all in it to win it with each of us with our unique ideas, skills and talents.
Be bold and embrace the difference in each other there is a lot we can help each other with let's celebrate each other we are working to the same goals.
Club members can enjoy being a part of competitions and enjoy discounted prices, first to know about promotions and much much more come and enjoy where designing is like breathing let us celebrate our talents 😀.
The Club is open to everyone that loves sewing as much as I do, age is a mindset and I am forever young and grateful 🙏.

Come be part of a beautiful journey full of designs and colors.

Yours in fashion 
Marinda 
May you be blessed until my next page stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bee with Mings Fashion Designer challenge