Bee with Mings Fashion Designer challenge
CONTEST TIME! Now open to enter Show your talent Designing is like breathing! Come join Bee with Mings Fashion Challenge now. When you purchase a short course in Fashion design of R500 valued at R900. This competition is open to everyone who loves ❤ Designing like me. How to enter reply to this blog page or email beewithmings@gmail.com Please note that only minimum personal information is required for the purpose of this competition only and that your personal information will not be shared with any other company as per the POPI act. My name is Marinda founder of Bee with Mings. I started sewing, crochet and knitting when I was 12 years old and I loved it and still do this is my passion. I did a course in Pattern cutting and Design a few years ago and I loved everything about this course the Designing, How to start your own business, Business communications and Maths this course was very informative. I do alterations when I am not Designing, I design for ev...
Comments
Post a Comment